Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I want a Spain (ish) Dining Room



Okay, if you are reading this blog odds are you know me. If you know me you know I am a fruitcake. So would it be awful to have the Swedish Kitchen (blog page main photo) and then have a Spain inspired dining room with the above pottery and colors? I could do the dining room yellow and accent with blue...and red..which would tie the living room, kitchen, and dining room together. Except the Dancing Swedes don't tie with Espana very well. But who am I kidding? Don't people expect this out of me? I just got the SANGRIA PITCHER for my b-day (thanks VCS!) and now I want to decorate around it. LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I think as long as the colors are similar, it will all work and you'll be very European!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it sounds perfect!! I love Spain!!!!! I have that exact Sangria pitcher too, and I bought it in Spain several years ago. Maybe we should have a Sangria night next??! :)

    ReplyDelete