Monday, June 7, 2010

The.most.FAB.cake.ever



A big shout out to three people here: AMY, JENN and Nothing Bundt Cake. Amy & Jenn introduced me to this deliciouness this past weekend for my birthday in three flavors: Chocolate Chocolate Chip, Red Velvet and White Chocolate Raspberry. Oh.my.freaking.Gawd. FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This cake was moist...delicious...the icing was divine....The best cake EVER! From now own Nothing Bundt Cake gets my business for any holiday requiring a cake.

By the way, after my party people left on Friday night, I sat down to 1/2 a bundt cake and ate all the icing off. By myself. With a serving spoon. If that doesn't scream sad and pathetic I don't know what does, but I can tell you it was damn tasty, even if it is sitting on my thighs right now.

Well done, AMY, JENN and NOTHING BUNDT CAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment