Thursday, May 13, 2010

Fun Find: Lisa Rinna Dance DVDs



Okay, so I must say this upfront: I *heart* Lisa Rinna. I have ever since she appeared as Billie Reed on Days of Our Lives. She has spunk...fun hair...and a really kick ass body.

Which leads me to her DVD collection she made after doing Dancing With the Stars (another LOVE! of mine but that's a post for another day.) I found this one really cheap on Amazon.com--for like $4--and thought, why not? I got it and what can I say but FAB FUN FUN FUN! On this DVD, I have so far mastered the rumba and the paso doble (Oooooh really fun! It's a mad angry dance and what's not to love about that?) She breaks them down really slow and solo at first, then you go slow, medium, and fast with Lisa and a dance class.

Now, I have no illusions that this DVD will give me Lisa's body, but I broke a sweat and had a blast. I highly recommend this if you want to do something fun at home. Love you Lisa Rinna! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment