Monday, May 17, 2010

This Woman Kicked My Ass Tonight



This is Cathe. She looks all sweet and harmless, but she is a Grade A ass-kicker on this workout I did tonight! Oy vey! 51 minutes of cardio drills and ab work. So you are sucking wind for three cardio burst exercises, repeated twice, then you get to drop down to the mat for core work. I hung on until the last two minutes before collapsing on a heap on my mat, gasping for breath while my skin struggled to go from fire engine red back to the pale sickly color it is naturally. Wait. Let's just call that "Nicole Kidman" fair because that sounds more attractive.

Anyhoo, I was spent. So why do I let this woman torture me so?

A) It's a freaking fab workout. This WILL get you into shape.
B) It's cardio capacity building
C) I am a hypochondriac. I obsess about my heart health. Do you *really* think I work this hard so I can rock short shorts? Oh hell no. I'm way to old for that look anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment