Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Style Icon: Hilary Duff (AGAIN)



Before you all become alarmed that I am becoming obsessed with Hilary Duff, well....you are right. I am obsessed with this woman's STYLE. I totally love the way she rocks a scarf in any season. In fact, I bought a scarf at Ann Taylor during a *minor* shopping binge incident last March (I have been clean ever since, however, but I digress) and get compliments every time I wear it. In fact, here is another scarf from Ann Taylor that is just delicious:



I LOVE! this! What a nice pop of color against a white T-shirt or tank, or black T-shirt or tank! The possibilities are endless! So that would totally justify a purchase, right?

Oh, okay, it doesn't and I know I will LIVE! without it. Kind of like the vest from Lisa Rinna's store I blogged about. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment