Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm back..to blogging!

Okay, so I had a blog before which I completely abandonded in 2009, I am starting anew with this one--Kaffee and Kuchen. Hopefully I will be able to stick with this like I am somehow able to stick with watching every episode of The Bachelor. (An amazing skill I have, I know.)

Speaking of The Bachelor, why do I even bother watching The Bachelor when I always go over to Reality Steve's web page, read EXACTLY what is going to happen, and then watch the show anyway? When I could be putting my time to better use like canning vegetables and providing my family with nutritious food?

Wait. I don't know how to can vegetables so that's probably why I watch The Bachelor. But I digress. I'm the girl who reads the last page of a book first. I've got to know what happens. GOT TO. Yes. I am that girl.

Have a fantastic Wednesday and will be back with a recipe tomorrow. But don't expect a photo with it, that's way too ambitious for me in the middle of the week. :)

XOXOXO
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment